Friday, June 22, 2018

Sausage Gravy and Potatoes

I love this recipe! It is super yummy and pretty easy. It's filling and total comfort food made healthy! The sausage gravy recipe is from Jay's Baking Me Crazy, but the potatoes are easier. The recipe calls for making your own potatoes but I am too lazy so I buy the frozen cubed potatoes and pan fry them up in a skillet. All you do is sprinkle them generously with Tiny Little Chef's House Seasoning. I feel like the gravy is yummy but doesn't have a ton of flavor so when you season the potatoes with the House Seasoning it's perfection! She is also offering my readers 20% off + free shipping when you use code NATALIE at checkout.
My suggestions on the recipe are to make sure you use a LARGE skillet for the gravy! I used a medium and by the time I made the gravy, after cooking the sausage, the pan was so hot it immediately burned all my ingredients and I had to start over with the gravy. Kinda a pain. I would even take the pan off the heat for a minute and let it come back to warm before starting on the gravy, after removing the sausage. Other than that it turned out great and delicious! The link for the recipe is above. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment